Contents Insurance

AI Financial Services

Insure Your Lifestyle With A Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance is a perfect policy option to protect your most valuable possessions. We can arrange House and Contents Insurance for a wide range of your valuable possessions and protect you against certain liabilities.

Home Insurance

Home is where the heart is. Protect your house and the assets in it. House Insurance covers you for losses to the house structure itself.


The damage covered by a Home Insurance is most commonly due to fire, landslips, flooding or earthquake. You might believe the chance of something like this happening may be small where you live, but recent events show that no place in New Zealand is immune to natural disaster losses. Over recent years, our country has seen earthquakes, slips, floods, snowstorms and tornados. When any of these disasters strike, your potential losses are massive

Contents Insurance
Mortgage Broker

Mortgage Services

Using our mortgage specialist makes the entire process easy. Not only do you get the best loan

Insurance Services

Every day you face a wide range of risks to your personal wellbeing and lifestyle.

Mortgage Calculator

Check your mortgage repayments, enter your mortgage information then click calculate

Contents Insurance

Whether your home is full of gadgets, trinkets or even turn of the century furniture, get your treasured belongings covered with House Contents Insurance. You can choose from comprehensive cover to basic cover, even if you are a tenant or a landlord.

Property Insurance

Is your valuable rental property adequately covered against malicious damage or theft by tenants, or loss of rent? If the answer is no, and even if your answer is yes, risks are never off the grid. We recommend you check and compare all the available home loan protection insurance options.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

If you own a car, it is in your best interest to have some type of auto insurance cover. When a car accident occurs, people may be injured and vehicles (or other property) may be damaged. Your motor vehicle can be insured on a Fully Comprehensive basis, or limited to Third Party Fire and Theft, or Third Party only cover if you wish.


Talk to one of our advisors if you require more information. We compare many options offered by different companies, to make sure you choose the best home and contents insurance.